Automation Alliance is an experienced Engineering Services Company based in Perth, Western Australia specialising in the design, implementation, programming and commissioning of Automation & Control Systems. We have special expertise with the design, installation and programming of solutions based on the range of Automation products and software. We also have the skills and capability to execute engineering services for AC Variable Speed Drives, including design, selection, setup, site commissioning, and integration with Control systems. Our main objective is to provide well engineered solutions and technical support services to help our customers optimise their investment in modern Automation & Control Systems and Variable Speed Drives. We are an authorised System Integrator for Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) and Schneider Electric Products.
Expertise and Services
Our field of expertise covers the following main areas:
- Automation and Control for Mineral Processing Plants (Crushers, Conveyors, Screens, Stackers, etc), Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants, Oil & Gas Projects
- Variable Speed Drive Systems (Design, Supply, Commissioning and Service)
- Factory Automation in Perth (Service and support for Perth based Industries using Rockwell Automation and Drives products
The recent significant projects listed below.
- HPGR Control System for various mine sites in Western Australia
- Crusher Control Systems for major mining projects
- Control Systems programming and commissioning for Raw Water Pumping Skid installed for a green field project in WA
- Miri Radio Programming and Citect SCADA upgrade
- SLC to CompactLogix Processor upgrade and Citect SCADA programming for Perth based Meat processing facility
- Automatic Ball Charging System installed and commissioned in Papa NewGuinea
- Train Loadout Control System upgrade at Yandi
- Factory Talk View SE SCADA and Historian Setup
- Developed customized tool for data analysis of SQL data to check machine performance and troubleshooting.
- Thin Manager solutions for SCADA